"music is worthless unless it can make a complete stranger breakdown and cry.."
Well, I know I'm no complete stranger, but everytime I hear the song, "Your Ghost", I shed a little tear for you. Not because I'm thinking that I'm never going to see you again. But it's more just remembering our time together this break. It's the feeling I get when I think about the next time I'll get to see you, and dance with you, and just talk about everything with you. When you leave you take a little piece of my heart with you, but thats a good thing because I know that I'll always get it back when I see you the next time. The missing piece of my heart simply reminds me of how much I love you. I was talking about how much I hate when people leave after visiting with a friend of mine, and she reminded me that it's not "saying goodbye" it's "until next time", which really turned my feelings around. So to end this I would like to thank you for how much inspiration, knowledge, love, and friendship you have provided me with. It really seems like we've been this close forever. You are the best mother/friend/dancer/teacher I could ask for. I love you so much!
Love,
your hannah
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment